Welcome to Budget Travel Adventures!
Sorry, your page wasn't found - but don't give up!
If you came here from Budget Travel Intentions, you may still find what you are looking for. Type in the title of the post in the search box and try again.
Meanwhile, check out Budget Travel Adventures - the new site for Budget Travel Intentions. Travel passionately, budget wisely, and experience more. This site is about budget travel tips, destinations, family travel, a travel community, giving back through travel, and challenging you about how and why you travel. And along the way, win prizes and contest just for following along! Budget travel is a mindset not a dollar amount so check out Budget Travel Adventures and enjoy!
If you want to know more about the site, see what Budget Travel Adventures is all about, the top 10 ways it will help you travel, and the story behind my travels, check out:
- What is Budget Travel Adventures
- 10 reasons Budget Travel Adventures will make you a better traveler
- Meet Jeremy
If the post or page you're looking for could not be found, don't worry. It could be because of our recent re-design. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives to the right.
- Try scrolling through the categories at the top of the page.
- As a last resort, you can focus all your mental energy on what it is you're looking for, and it might magically appear on your screen (not likely though).
You can also take a look through our most recent posts. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- River Rafting the West
- Quick Budget Adventure: Las Vegas
- Backpacking Through India on a Budget
- Changes to Budget Travel Adventures
- Don’t Break the Bank: Getting 5 Star Hotels at 2 Star Prices
- Canyoneering in Zion National Park
- I am retiring from travel blogging but Budget Travel Adventures continues
- A sacrebleu Sacre Coeur sunset
- 4th of July, a different side of me, and a world domination summit in Portland
- Notre Dame bares her backside in Paris
- The gargoyle of Notre Dame and a Paris sunset
- From boy to man, a journey to Niagara Falls
- Awash in a Whirlpool: the secret Niagara Falls hiking trail
- I am not a full time traveler (how you can travel more with a full time job)
- The Caped Crusader, an unstoppable train, and the perfect Hollywood script
- What the USA vs Canada soccer match taught me about travel
- Mali travel guide for budget travelers
- I’m a travel photographer and this is my Yosemite in Winter ebook
- Old friends, life changes, and a high school reunion
- Reuniting with the past in South Carolina