Travel passionately, spend wisely, and experience more – That is the Budget Travel Adventures philosophy. So what is Budget Travel Adventures all about? Despite the nice introduction, many of you may be thinking “how can this blog help me in my travels?”
Budget travel or expensive, luxury vacations? Traveling with kids or a solo travel backpacking through the wilderness? 5 star hotels or 5 star experiences? Experienced traveler or naive tourist? Fear not, here are 10 ways this blog will help you travel
10 ways Budget Travel Adventures will you become a better traveler
1. Travel tips - Whether you are looking to save time or money, you will find tips for holiday travel, family travel, budget travel, and destination secrets. No matter what your budget is, experiencing more and paying less should be every traveler’s priority.
2. Family vacation - As a husband and father of two kids, I understand that traveling with kids can be difficult and expensive. Find great places to visit with kids that are close to home and plan family holidays that won’t break the bank. Get great tips on how to help your kids enjoy traveling.
3. Travel guide and destinations - Whether you are visiting California or backpack through Europe, get travel tips on destinations from a number of travel bloggers with budget travel in mind.
4. Cheap flights and vacations - Everyone wants a great deal for that next vacation and we all want to save money – regardless of our budget. While this won’t highlight every budget travel opportunity, you will find timely information on cheap flights and vacations that are available.
5. Travel on a budget, debt, savings, and household finances - Whether you are putting together a travel budget or need help with your finances, part of this blog will focus on tips to help you get out of debt, save money, and have more money to travel and help others (like how to put together a budget spreadsheet).
6. Philosophy and psychology of travel - When traveling, it’s not enough to buy a vacation package, visit the sites, and take lots of travel photos for the family album. Sometimes travel has something to teach us while asking some tough questions about travel too (some of the best photos are the photos of the valley).
7. Travel community - Travel is about relationships. Whether it’s the people you are traveling with, the people you meet, or the people that helped you along the way, connecting with others through travel enriches our travel experiences. Social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook are just one of the new ways we can be a part of the travel community.
8. Other travel blogs - This blog is privileged to be one of many great travel blogs and sources of information for travel. It’s not going to have all the answers. However, it seeks to introduce you to people who love to travel to different places and in many different ways that might have the answers you are looking for. Here’s a chance to get to know some of them through interviews and guest posts (check out their this great list of travel blogs to see if any of them can help you).
9. Volunteer travel - If you are interested in using your travel opportunities to help a local community, get involved in a service project, or find out ways you can help others around the world, you will find interviews with travelers and information on organizations to help you make a difference in the world.
10. Travel gives back - When all is said and done, we are all human beings living on the same planet. In “Travel Gives Back”, this will help you focus on ways travel can change how you live at home and how you travel around the world. Very simply, “Travel Gives Back” is about becoming better human beings as a result of travel.
Without a doubt, Budget Travel Adventures isn’t possible without readers, travelers, and the travel community. The point of Budget Travel Adventures is bring people together who love travel so they can become better people wherever they travel and live.
What does it mean to be a good traveler? What can you share about how to improve the travel experience for people?
Latest posts by Jeremy Branham (see all)
- I am retiring from travel blogging but Budget Travel Adventures continues - July 20, 2013
- A sacrebleu Sacre Coeur sunset - July 12, 2013
- 4th of July, a different side of me, and a world domination summit in Portland - July 10, 2013
Filed Under: Traveling Thoughts